Get To Know Your Linux System
Free online-training that teaches Linux beginners to get a solid first understanding about a Linux system right from the console.
- Get a solid first impression of your Linux system
- See what your system is doing right now.
Is it overloaded or not?
- Understand the disk-layout of a system
- The always needed network basics:
ip-configuration, open ports and local firewall
Write Awesome Shell Scripts
Online-training that guides you step-by-step to confidently writing robust and portable Linux Shell-Scripts
- Truly Step-By-Step
- Get a deep understanding about how the shell interprets every single command line
- Leverage the power of variables
- Master everything about logic and loops
- Learn to write really robust & portable Shell-Scripts
- Get the things you really need - no unneeded fluff.
Master The Linux Filesystem Permissions
Online-training that teaches you everything you need to completely master the Linux Filesystem Permission
- Everything you need - bulletproof explained
- Everything about the legacy unix-permissions found on any unix-like system.
- Understand the power of supplementary permission like SUID or Sticky-Bit.
- Master the umask
- Maximize permission-flexibility with ACLs